1. Identify the continuities and changes in the American conception of protecting the homeland.
2. Explain the traditional level of cooperation among federal, state, and local agencies for domestic security, national preparedness, and disaster response.
3. Gauge the general level of economic resources the United States has dedicated to homeland security duringits history and what factors have affected expenditures.
1.Why is open dialogue important in planning volunteer support activities? What is the purpose of the Transportation Worker Identification Credential?
2. Why is there more security on the border with Mexico than on the border with Canada?
3. What are significant threats associated with general aviation?
4. What is the difference between a visa and a passport?