1.Explain factors that have increased the propensity of terrorists to inflict mass casualties. What is international terrorism?
2. List two major international terrorist groups, other than al-Qaida, that have conducted support operations in the United States during recent years
. 3. Identify a major international terrorist group, other than al-Qaida, with the capability to attack U.S. citizens.
4. What is narco-terrorism?
1.Who will be in charge at the scene of a terrorist attack?
2. Why was the National Response Plan changed to the National Response Framework?
3. Identify three major elements that define 9/11 as a terrorist attack.
4. Name significant categories of terrorist groups and explain their motivation. Are terrorists born or made?
5. What role does mental illness play in suicide bombings?