|Number of words||667|
|Number of sources||0|
First: Choose one of the following projects sites indicated below:
1. Machu Pichu, Peru
2. The Great Wall of China, China
3. Petra, Jordan
4. Gobekli Tepe, Turkey
5. Chichen Itza, Mexico
Then: Answer the following questions for the site you chose using the headers (in bold) shown next to each question to indicate your answers in the order they are asked below:
1. Name – What is the name of the project (building/structure) you chose?
2. Location – Where is this project (building/structure) located?
3. Builders – Who were the builders of this project? Be specific about the people who built the project: what were they famous for? Which civilization/culture did they belong to? (100-150 words)
4. Use – What was the building/structure used for? Why was it built? Provide details about the reasons why this structure was built and how it was used. (100-150 words)
5. Materials and methods – What is the structure of this project made of? Can you also describe any evidence of how this project was built? (Indicate which methods might have been used during its construction.) (100-150 words)
6. Relevance – Why is this building/structure important for this course? (How does this project relate to topics of Construction and Culture we have covered so far in the course) (100-150 words)
7. References – Provide a list of references for your answer.