1. How can a marketing communicator, such as an advertiser or salesperson, reduce noise when communicating a product message to a customer?
2. Discuss how two magazine advertisements for the same product will differ if one is based on the CPM perspective of consumer information processing and the other is based on the HEM perspective.
3. Explain the factors that influence the message’s persuasion for the consumer.
4. Distinguish between the different consumer response models, and indicate which model you would use to change consumer attitudes. Justify why you have chosen the model.
5. Explain and compare the six alternative creative strategies.
7. Explain the five objectives to be considered in planning the media strategy
6. Using examples, explain the different stages in planning the media strategy. Why is target audience selection the critical first step in formulating a media strategy?