In IS95 system, the mobile station will combine messages (diversity combining) from the paging channels of the neighboring base stations to enhance the reliability of receiving the paging message [TrueiFalse].
To upgrade from GPRS to EDGE, the operator does not need to change any base station hardware [TrueRalse].
Which of the following entities are involved in the transport of traffic payload information of circuit switched data connection in GSM system?
· Base Transceiver Station (BTS)
· Interworking Function (IWF)
· Visiting Location Register (VLR)
· Home Location Register (HLR)
Which of the following is involved in the packet data traffic flow of GPRS system?
· Interworking Function (IWF).
· Mobile Switching Center (MSC).