1. How can some actions be torts and crimes at the same time, and what is the essential difference between torts and crimes?
2. What is a voluntary, willed act?
3. What is the difference between thinking about committing an act and acting on the thought?
1. How do actus reus and mens rea work together to create a criminal act?
2. Why must an act be voluntary to be a crime, and how does this work in situations where a person commits a voluntary act with involuntary consequences (such as drunk driving)?
1. When does an omission constitute an act for purposes of criminal responsibility?
2. What is the difference between the MPC’s definitions of acting purposely and acting knowingly?
3. According to the MPC, when does a person act recklessly? Negligently?