1. Describe and explain the three main component facilities of a business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce website.
2. Describe and briefly explain the main stages of a business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce transaction.
3. Distinguish between identified e-money and anonymous e-money, and briefly explain the main advantages and disadvantages of using e-money.
1. Distinguish between an active m-commerce service/application and a passive m-commerce service/application.
2. Briefly describe the Web Accessibility Initiative, and distinguish between WCAG 1.0 and WCAG 2.0.
3. Briefly explain the precautionary principle, and distinguish between weak form precaution, moderate form precaution, and strong form precaution.