1. Distinguish between preventative controls and detective controls.
2. Define the term corrective control and describe four examples of such corrective controls relevant to a computer-based accounting information system.
3. Distinguish between general controls and application controls.
4. What are the main purposes of application controls?
1. Define, describe and evaluate the following general controls:
(a) organisational controls,
(b) documentation controls,
(c) access controls, and
(d) asset-management controls.
2. What are systems security measures designed to ensure?
3. Define and explain the key components of a prevention protocol and a recovery protocol.