1. In what type of media is product placement found?
2. How do product placements add realism to the media in which they are placed?
3. Describe the differences between brand interaction product placement and brand integration product placement. Which is better? Why?
1. Think back to your own experiences with word-of mouth. Discuss one example of a time when you were influenced by word-of-mouth and one example of when you influenced someone else through word-of-mouth.
2. In buzz marketing, identifying and leveraging opinion leaders is very important. Choose a group that might be influenced by an opinion leader and put together a photo collage displaying at least five opinion leaders for that group. The collage should identify who the people are, why they are opinion leaders, and what products or brands each of them would most successfully endorse.