1. What are the consequences of low search costs for quality-related information?
2. From a retailer’s perspective, what are the advantages of having unlimited electronic shelf space?
3. What is the consumer advocacy paradigm? How could a company use this paradigm?
4. What future trends are likely to shape the way consumers use the web to shop?
1. Visit a well-designed website, like amazon.com. How does the site make searching for information easy? What type of recommendation agent does the site use?
2. On a blank sheet of paper, draw a well-designed home web page that would make navigation easy for consumers.