When answering the questions, students should incorporate key aspects of the lesson into answers and not just answer the question
Click on the link above and read the LAXTON V. GAP INC. law case. After reading the case, please answer the following questions regarding the LAXTON V. GAP INC case:
1. What was the legal issue in this case?
2. What did the court decide?
3. What reason does the employer provide for Laxton’s termination?
4. What is the evidence of pretext in this case?
5. What is the evidence of a discriminatory motive in this case?
6. Do you agree with the court’s decision? Why or why not?