1. What is meant by the term theory of mind? How is it tested in young children?
2. At what age do children start making accurate judgments of learning? Do judgments of learning accuracy continue to improve with age?
3. What is meant by the term overconfidence? How might it be adaptive for young children to be overconfident?
1. What are memory conversations? How do they shape the development of episodic memory in young children?
2. Why is testimony from young children not considered reliable? What evidence supports this claim?
3. Why do older children show more false memories in the DRM paradigm?
1. What is meant by the terms memory strategies and memory efficiency? How does each shape the development of memory in young children?
2. Describe a study that supports the idea that young children have episodic memory. Does this study support the idea that young children can remember over the childhood amnesia barrier?