Each student is responsible for developing a set of interview or dialogue points to provide for the leader prior to their meetings. Each student should set up a minimum of three meetings, one of which can be, with the leader’s permission, to observe or shadow the leader at work. The analysis should include the leaders:
• Leadership philosophy
• Vision and goals for the organization
• Conflict management techniques and suggestions
• Methods for establishing and building trust
• Methods for empowering others.
The results of this field research assignment will be shared in two ways.
1) A written report in APA style in the assignment thread
2) A presentation as a PowerPoint submitted in a Discussion Thread for student view and for the purpose of receiving feedback from your peers. This is due in Lesson 3, it is worth 150 points of your grade. I am introducing it now because it is detailed and needs to be followed. But it also is going to take planning. What is one quality of a good Leadership… the ability to set goals, plan, and complete task.