Motivation Of Behavior
B. F. Skinner built on the classic behavioristic principles to develop his theory on human behavior. His theory has since been expanded and applied in many practical areas. This assignment focuses on Skinner’s legacy by examining contemporary applications of his ideas of reinforcement learning.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
In a paper (1,250-1,500 words), demonstrate Skinner’s legacy. Include the following in your paper:
- A discussion of the modern-day applications of reinforcement learning in education.
- A discussion of the modern-day applications of reinforcement learning in behavior therapy.