Education is a key component to building a successful life and the foundation in elementary is a critical part of that education. Elementary school will define a child’s attitude towards other people, schoolmates and teachers.
- Background information of the global societal issue you have chosen.
The global societal issue I’m conducting research on is lack of education.
- Brief argument supporting at least two solutions to the global societal issue (lack of education).
- Conclusion paragraph.
- Must document any information used from at least five scholarly sources in APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) Note that you will need at least eight scholarly sources for your Final Paper in Week 5.
- Submit the journal assignment answering the following questions in at least 400 words:
- Identify the top three issues your writing specialist focused on in your rough draft (e.g., paragraph structure, proper use of quotations, thesis statement, etc.). My topic is lack of education.
- In what ways were those issues surprising?
- Describe what you learned from some of the feedback your writing specialist provided as explanations.
- Was this feedback helpful?
- Evaluate the usefulness of the paper review tool.
- In what ways did this activity improve your academic writing skills?
- Will you use the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center to review your work in the future? Why or why not?
- Identify Writing Center Video Tutorials (Links to an external site.) that you find most useful and explain why. Also, identify tutorial(s) you found least useful and explain why.
The journal part of the assignment does not need to be formatted in APA style; however, correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation is required.
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order