1. What is blockchain?
2. What is the name of the person credited with starting Bitcoin?
3. Which, if any, of the following technologies are components of the Ethereum blockchain (either bold, circle, or underline all that apply) [distributed computing, Internet, distributed applications, horse and buggy, analog facsimile lines, cloud computing, tokenization, cryptography, mining]?
4. What are the seven (7) key components of blockchain according to dittotrade academy?
5. Describe what happens in the “Blockchain 101 – A Visual Demo” featuring Ethereum?
6. What five elements does Gartner use to describe blockchain?
7. Does your blockchain launch idea use centralized, distributed, or other type of database (briefly explain why that choice was taken)?