1. Write a program in C++ that prompt a user to input his/her yearly gross income.
Your program should display the yearly income and the computed tax due, using the table below. (BIR proposed the following Tax computation, with the following Tax Schedule) 0% on income less than 50000; 15% on income from 50000 to 150000; 25% on income from 150001 to 250000; 35% on income over 250000.
2. The retail store has provided you with a list of some of the business rules that they use to conduct business on a daily basis. The company has also provided you with the subjects of interest to them, namely those things that the company wants to track in the process of taking orders from their customers. What can be done to effectively document the relational database system solution that you are proposing to the retail store?
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Subjects of Interest (proposed entities)
- Add a minimum of 3 of your own subjects of interest based on your retail store.
- Business Rules
- Each product is assigned to a maximum of 1 category.
- A person who has placed at least 1 order is a customer.
- All products have a minimum reorder level.
- Add a minimum of 3 of your own business rules based on your retail store.
- Entity–Relationship Model (4–5 pages)
- Include a list of the business rules that will be enforced by the proposed database system.
- Include a list or table of the entities, attributes (including data types), relationships, and cardinality constraints.
- Include an entity–relationship (E–R) diagram that uses crow’s foot notation and graphically depicts the entities, attributes (including data types), and relationships (including degree and cardinality constraints).
- Verify that the data design that is depicted in the E–R diagram adheres to a minimum of third normal form (3NF), and if necessary, provide documentation and justification for the use of a higher level of normal form.
- Provide your analysis as to how this part of the project fulfills the mission and 1 or more goals of the case study organization.
- Note: Use Microsoft Visio or equivalent to create the E–R diagram. You will embed the diagram in the Word document and also provide it as an attachment.
- All sources should be cited both in-text and in References using APA format.
- Name the document “IP2.doc.