You researched the Enron fraud case and the SOX compliance law’s requirements, you provided references documenting your findings, and you identified other compliance laws that have been drafted as a result of Enron and other industries. In addition, you wrote an executive summary describing the Enron fraud case’s impact and the U.S. government’s reaction to it.
Lab Assessment Questions & Answers
1. What section of the SOX compliance law requires proper controls and, hence, security controls to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of financial information and recordkeeping within an IT infrastructure? Explain the information contained in this section.
2. Who is Richard Scrushy and why is he relevant to SOX?
3. Who, under SOX, is legally accountable for certifying and approving the integrity of the company and its financial reporting to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other financial organizations?
4. Where would someone go to find the quarterly and annual reports for a publicly traded company?
5. What are some of the criminal penalties for falsifying documents or covering up information related to financial matters and SOX?
6. What is the link between SOX compliance law and information systems security?
7. What sections within SOX compliance law pertain to needing proper internal controls?
8. Explain how the sections within SOX compliance law require proper security controls as they relate to having internal controls.
9. Why are vice presidents and other executive managers who are privy to financial performance data considered insiders to a publicly traded company as defined by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)?
10. True or false: SOX compliance law now holds CEOs and CFOs of publicly traded companies accountable for their actions as officers in a publicly traded company.
Exemplary Academic Writing Service
At TheQuizlet.com, you are guaranteed of quality service from our professional writers. We maintain consistent communication with customers after placing an order to avoid missing anything that may compromise the quality of delivered work.
Our hiring process is rigorous to maintain the desired quality that has become the core of our business. We expose potential writers to an uncompromising selection process that enables TheQuizlet to pick the best out of the rest. TheQuizlet boasts of a competent team of writers, editors, and professors who work towards accomplishing your goals.
TheQuizlet has an in-house plagiarism software that lowers the probability of delivering plagiarized papers to our clients. Referencing is guided by the format specified by a customer when placing an order. Our writers are conversant with all referencing formats that include APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, and Vancouver among others.
24/7 Customer Support
We understand the importance of effective communication and as such, TheQuizlet has a dedicated customer support department that responds to all client needs. You can easily contact our team through a chat window at the bottom left corner. Additionally, clients can reach us through support’s email or a telephone number available on our contact page. Feel free to contact us at any time and our team of experts will solve all your problems.
Swift Delivery and 100% Money-back Guarantee
When placing an order, ensure that you specify the correct deadline to help our writers work around the provided timeline. At TheQuizlet, we deliver our tasks before the projected deadline to give time for the customer to proofread the work before submission. In the event we cannot deliver a paper on time, we initiate contact with the client to renegotiate a new deadline.
Unlimited and Free Revisions
We urge all our customers to request for a revision whenever they identify a need to amend the paper. Since we understand your concerns, TheQuizlet.com does not charge for revisions. Nonetheless, we encourage customers to be genuine when requesting for revisions.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
TheQuizlet is a one-stop shop for all your writing needs. We tackle each customer’s needs differently to improve the quality of outcomes and meet your expectations.
TheQuizlet is committed to delivering quality work on time to ensure our clients get the value for their money.
Admission Essays and Professional Writing
Admission essays are personal, as opposed to other papers. For this reason, our team will request for any information that will enable them to deliver quality work, which allows you to convince the admissions board on why you should be granted the application.
Editing and Proofreading
Our team comprises of qualified researchers, writers, and editors who go through the different papers before delivering them to our clients. Whether your paper is being written from scratch or you want it to be edited, you can trust TheQuizlet for all your needs.
After receiving the final draft, you can request for a revision to incorporate various changes that are aligned with your expectations. All our papers are written in line with the latest writing standards.