1. What is the role of NWC in projects?
2. How does NWC affect the cash flows of a project?
3. Why is it important to adjust project sales and costs for externalities?
4. How is sensitivity analysis performed and what is its purpose?
1. To determine the change in stock price over this period, go to Yahoo! Finance and enter the stock symbol for Vanda (ticker symbol: VNDA). Then, click on “Historical Data” and enter the appropriate dates. Use the adjusted closing prices for the two dates.
2. Use the cost of capital from the NYU website and the NPV you computed to calculate the constant annual cash flow that provides this NPV. Compute cash flows for 5-, 10-, and 15-year horizons.