Write a report describing how you can develop and implement policies and procedures relevant to bookkeeping activities. The report should identify the strategies you can use in your role as a bookkeeper, but it should also indicate the way in which you would build supportive relationships with clients and work colleagues.
In particular there should be strategies for:
- establishing and maintaining relationships with clients
- researching and identifying policy and procedure material
- developing systems and guidelines for procedures
- complying with legislative requirements
In the report you should indicate your ability to:
- use communication skills (questioning and active listening) to build relationships, determine and confirm client requirements
- liaise with others, share information, listen and understand
- use language and concepts appropriate to cultural differences
- use numeracy and IT skills to accurately analyse, record and store data; access and use appropriate financial management software, spreadsheets and databases; use internet information
- comply with ethical, legal and procedural requirements
- use problem-solving skills to identify any issues that have the potential to impact on the bookkeeping process
- plan and sequence work to provide a timely and professional service
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order