1. Review these three mission statements and assess whether they meet the “person on a bus” test.
• To provide book lovers and those they care about with the most inspiring retail and online environments in the world for books and life-enriching products and services.
• X is dedicated to building a world-class national resource enabling Canadians to know their country and themselves through their published heritage, and to providing an effective gateway to national and international sources of information.
• X is an independent campaigning organization that uses nonviolent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems and to force the solutions essential to a green and peaceful future.
2. “Employees are our biggest asset.” “Yes, but they can walk out the door any time and all your investment in them will be lost.” Explain why investments in human capital are important. Using the example of a great coach, explain why all is not lost if some of the team members quit.
3. You and your friend decide to open a high-end restaurant specializing in cuisine from your home country. This type of food may appeal to people in the neighbourhood, but you will need to differentiate this restaurant from others, and offer great service, with explanations, customization, etc. Describe the ways in which you would use HRM programs to train the waiters.
4. Some HR professionals are suggesting that employers not “stereotype” generations and treat them differently. Argue the pros and cons of establishing different HR Policies for different generations.
5. Using your school as an example, find one trend in each of the areas (economics, globalization, political/legislative, technology, demographic and social/cultural) that will impact enrollment in your school.
6. Employees spend an average of 43 minutes a day at work on personal mobile devices. A company in the United States implanted a micro chip in employees (who had volunteered to have this done) to prove the identity of the user and increase security and privacy. What policies should the HR department develop in anticipation of the continuing use of technology?
There is total 6 questions in assignment and each question should be written in 100 words.
Exemplary Academic Writing Service
At TheQuizlet.com, you are guaranteed of quality service from our professional writers. We maintain consistent communication with customers after placing an order to avoid missing anything that may compromise the quality of delivered work.
Our hiring process is rigorous to maintain the desired quality that has become the core of our business. We expose potential writers to an uncompromising selection process that enables TheQuizlet to pick the best out of the rest. TheQuizlet boasts of a competent team of writers, editors, and professors who work towards accomplishing your goals.
TheQuizlet has an in-house plagiarism software that lowers the probability of delivering plagiarized papers to our clients. Referencing is guided by the format specified by a customer when placing an order. Our writers are conversant with all referencing formats that include APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, and Vancouver among others.
24/7 Customer Support
We understand the importance of effective communication and as such, TheQuizlet has a dedicated customer support department that responds to all client needs. You can easily contact our team through a chat window at the bottom left corner. Additionally, clients can reach us through support’s email or a telephone number available on our contact page. Feel free to contact us at any time and our team of experts will solve all your problems.
Swift Delivery and 100% Money-back Guarantee
When placing an order, ensure that you specify the correct deadline to help our writers work around the provided timeline. At TheQuizlet, we deliver our tasks before the projected deadline to give time for the customer to proofread the work before submission. In the event we cannot deliver a paper on time, we initiate contact with the client to renegotiate a new deadline.
Unlimited and Free Revisions
We urge all our customers to request for a revision whenever they identify a need to amend the paper. Since we understand your concerns, TheQuizlet.com does not charge for revisions. Nonetheless, we encourage customers to be genuine when requesting for revisions.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
TheQuizlet is a one-stop shop for all your writing needs. We tackle each customer’s needs differently to improve the quality of outcomes and meet your expectations.
TheQuizlet is committed to delivering quality work on time to ensure our clients get the value for their money.
Admission Essays and Professional Writing
Admission essays are personal, as opposed to other papers. For this reason, our team will request for any information that will enable them to deliver quality work, which allows you to convince the admissions board on why you should be granted the application.
Editing and Proofreading
Our team comprises of qualified researchers, writers, and editors who go through the different papers before delivering them to our clients. Whether your paper is being written from scratch or you want it to be edited, you can trust TheQuizlet for all your needs.
After receiving the final draft, you can request for a revision to incorporate various changes that are aligned with your expectations. All our papers are written in line with the latest writing standards.