Marketing plan on Amazon following this format and use at least 3 sources
Table of Contents
- Use the headings show in this example as your table of contents.
Introduction to Organization and Product/Service and Microenvironment
- Background and explanation including the one or two products/services you are focusing on
- Include main actors in the micro environment (incorporate relevant aspects of Dropbox 2 into this part; see Chapter 3).
- Include a discussion of the main forces in the macroenvironment (incorporate relevant aspects of Dropbox 2 into this part; see Chapter 3).
Basic Marketing Research
- What marketing research does the organization plan (incorporate relevant aspects of Dropbox 2 into this part)?
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats – a chart format is OK for this section – see SWOT section in the Sample Marketing Plan in the etext.
- See the Competitive Review section in the Sample Marketing Plan in the etext.
- Be specific, preferably measurable objectives, explain – see Objectives and Issues section in the Sample Marketing Plan in the etext.
Positioning, Target Market and Segmentation
- Create a positioning statement or improve upon the one the organization currently has (this can be a short phrase or one-liner – see page 204 of the etext under “Differentiation and Positioning” for examples). What is the segment and who is the target market? Prepare a small chart similar to Table A1.1 in the Sample Marketing Plan in the etext.
Marketing Mix Strategies
Describe strategies for all 4 P’s of marketing, or how to improve what a company is currently doing; See Marketing Strategy section in the Sample Marketing Plan in etext but describe these in further detail with full analysis for each separately – this may be your largest section of the report.
- Promotion and Integrated Marketing Communication (also incorporate Dropbox 5 into this area)
Ethical, Legal and Privacy Considerations
- What ethical and legal issues present themselves? Consider any of these as relevant and describe how you would address these.
- Include any data and graphs or web printouts that are relevant but are too large to fit within the text of the report. This is an optional section.
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order