You receive an RFP from the company Ben’s Cookies. They want you to conduct marketing research about their company and customers’ experience. Elaborate research in which you achieve all the objectives included in this proposal, and clearly point out to how you answer this and where you got the information from:
1. General associations and perceptions of the brand. What are their main competitors? What do they do better/worse than them? What is a list of 10 keywords that customers associate with the company? Write a paragraph or two explaining the general perception that customers have about the brand.
2. Assess the level of customer satisfaction and individual factors driving high or low satisfaction. This means that you need to collect information about how happy or dissatisfied customers are, as well as explaining what factors make them be satisfied with the brand/product and what elements decrease this satisfaction.
3. Understand better the customers’ experience consistency across all London shops. To do this, think about and explain what type of research you’ll do: quantitative, qualitative, etc. Relying on secondary data, what is the experience of customers like in these shops? Is it consistent across all London locations? If you could conduct primary research, would you do a focus group or a survey? Why? What type of sample would you choose? Outline 5 questions that you would ask them that are aligned with their experience in the shops.
Remember that is important that you justify your answers and include in-text citations throughout the submitted document, as seen in class, as well as a list of references. This directly affects the quality and credibility of your work.
• Wordcount: 2000 words.
• Font: Arial 11,5 pts. Line spacing: 1,5.
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography must be in Harvard’s citation style.
Exemplary Academic Writing Service
At TheQuizlet.com, you are guaranteed of quality service from our professional writers. We maintain consistent communication with customers after placing an order to avoid missing anything that may compromise the quality of delivered work.
Our hiring process is rigorous to maintain the desired quality that has become the core of our business. We expose potential writers to an uncompromising selection process that enables TheQuizlet to pick the best out of the rest. TheQuizlet boasts of a competent team of writers, editors, and professors who work towards accomplishing your goals.
TheQuizlet has an in-house plagiarism software that lowers the probability of delivering plagiarized papers to our clients. Referencing is guided by the format specified by a customer when placing an order. Our writers are conversant with all referencing formats that include APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, and Vancouver among others.
24/7 Customer Support
We understand the importance of effective communication and as such, TheQuizlet has a dedicated customer support department that responds to all client needs. You can easily contact our team through a chat window at the bottom left corner. Additionally, clients can reach us through support’s email or a telephone number available on our contact page. Feel free to contact us at any time and our team of experts will solve all your problems.
Swift Delivery and 100% Money-back Guarantee
When placing an order, ensure that you specify the correct deadline to help our writers work around the provided timeline. At TheQuizlet, we deliver our tasks before the projected deadline to give time for the customer to proofread the work before submission. In the event we cannot deliver a paper on time, we initiate contact with the client to renegotiate a new deadline.
Unlimited and Free Revisions
We urge all our customers to request for a revision whenever they identify a need to amend the paper. Since we understand your concerns, TheQuizlet.com does not charge for revisions. Nonetheless, we encourage customers to be genuine when requesting for revisions.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
TheQuizlet is a one-stop shop for all your writing needs. We tackle each customer’s needs differently to improve the quality of outcomes and meet your expectations.
TheQuizlet is committed to delivering quality work on time to ensure our clients get the value for their money.
Admission Essays and Professional Writing
Admission essays are personal, as opposed to other papers. For this reason, our team will request for any information that will enable them to deliver quality work, which allows you to convince the admissions board on why you should be granted the application.
Editing and Proofreading
Our team comprises of qualified researchers, writers, and editors who go through the different papers before delivering them to our clients. Whether your paper is being written from scratch or you want it to be edited, you can trust TheQuizlet for all your needs.
After receiving the final draft, you can request for a revision to incorporate various changes that are aligned with your expectations. All our papers are written in line with the latest writing standards.