1. What are the key components of a memory experiment?
2. What is the difference between recall and recognition?
3. What are source judgments? What are metamemory judgments?
1. How does studying neuro psychological patients aid in understanding the nature of memory and the brain?
2. Describe three techniques of neuroimaging? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
3. What is prospective memory?
1. What are the four themes of the book? Why are they important?
2. If a cognitive neuroscientist wanted to determine the time course of an event recognition in the brain, which techniques would give that researcher the best temporal resolution?
d. None of the above